Pride Rock

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Computer ghey, no more servers

BlasT

Computer ghey, no more servers Empty Computer ghey, no more servers

Post  BlasT Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:54 pm

BlasT         says:
    NO MORE SERVERS FROM ME
             BlasT         says:
    THIS COMPUTER IS THAT BAD
             BlasT         says:
    IT SAID THAT BUFFER OVER RUN SHIT
             BlasT         says:
    IM DONE
             BlasT         says:
    NO MORE SERVERS FROM ME TILL FURTHER NOTICE

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

SERVERS WILL BE 24 HOURS A DAY(mabye) STARTING DECEMBER 10TH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    KroNiX
    þR`Members

Computer ghey, no more servers Empty Re: Computer ghey, no more servers

Post  KroNiX Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:47 am

that buffer overun is what haloboom (aka revine Razz) does to the server. it does nothing but crash the server.
    when do your holidays start?
    i am fixing my servers slowly but surely so that they will be running good for the vacation too.
    ßhangrâ
    ßhangrâ
    Admin

Post  ßhangrâ Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:58 pm

3sixtydegrees wrote:that buffer overun is what haloboom (aka revine Razz) does to the server. it does nothing but crash the server.
    i am fixing my servers slowly but surely so that they will be running good for the vacation too.

i was about to tell him that the buffer overrun is done by revine..he just pissed that i capped on his ass and he didn't have comeback and then revine ends up getting butt hurt...before could tell Blast he logged off msn.

Last edited by ßhangrâ on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
    BlasT

Post  BlasT Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:10 pm

ßhangrâ wrote:
    3sixtydegrees wrote:that buffer overun is what haloboom (aka revine Razz) does to the server. it does nothing but crash the server.

i was about to tell him that the buffer overrun is done by revine..he just pissed that i capped on his ass and he didn't have comeback and then revine ends up getting butt hurt...before could tell Blast he logged off msn.

Ok. Wait. All of that is a straight up lie. sure i was butthurt because you were, no you were but you STILL are a dick.
    ßhangrâ
    ßhangrâ
    Admin

Post  ßhangrâ Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:33 pm

BlasT wrote:
    ßhangrâ wrote:

Ok. Wait. All of that is a straight up lie. sure i was butthurt because you were, no you were but you STILL are a dick.

OMFG!!! IDIDNT CALL U BUTTHURT I CALLED REVINE BUTTHURT U DUMBO!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!
    KroNiX
    þR`Members

Post  KroNiX Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:39 pm

last time i saw revine was last tuesday on the Pr server. didnt see him after that. hopefully he is gone to 07 or 08 or something Very Happy
    dope

Post  dope Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:12 pm

04, recently chatted wif him
    KroNiX
    þR`Members

Post  KroNiX Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 pm

what name do u play with on 04?
    well u will see me Razz i play with one of my 2 known names Razz
    i am always either on LW or GL server - ping is always between 60 - 100 Smile
    BlasT

Post  BlasT Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:17 pm

ßhangrâ wrote:
    BlasT wrote:
    ßhangrâ wrote:

OMFG!!! IDIDNT CALL U BUTTHURT I CALLED REVINE BUTTHURT U DUMBO!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

My bad didnt read Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 am