Pride Rock

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Teamspeak (Windows) and Teamspeex (Mac) tutorials!!

ºvVvºG©D
    ºvVvºG©D

Teamspeak (Windows) and Teamspeex (Mac) tutorials!! Empty Teamspeak (Windows) and Teamspeex (Mac) tutorials!!

Post  ºvVvºG©D Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:23 pm

If you don't know what Teamspeak (PC) and Teamspeex (Mac) is, it a free app that allows you to talk with other users, using a mic and headphones/speakers. Me and Cesar set up his Teamspeak Server and we tested out both PC and Mac versions and it works great.

Tutorial is here:

http://vvvlords.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

Both programs are very lightweight and use very minimal resources and bandwidth. Teamspeex on my Mac was using only 2-5% cpu at 15kbps audio.

So set it up, so we all can start talking while we play halo!!

-G©️D

*If you have questions, PM me or Cesar on vVv website!

*Update* We have made both Teamspeak and Teamspeex tutorials in English and French, other languages may be added at a later date.
    ßhangrâ
    ßhangrâ
    Admin

Teamspeak (Windows) and Teamspeex (Mac) tutorials!! Empty Re: Teamspeak (Windows) and Teamspeex (Mac) tutorials!!

Post  ßhangrâ Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:24 pm

thx man.
    ºvVvºG©D
    ºvVvºG©D

Teamspeak (Windows) and Teamspeex (Mac) tutorials!! Empty Re: Teamspeak (Windows) and Teamspeex (Mac) tutorials!!

Post  ºvVvºG©D Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:35 pm

Anytime bro, it will be great to take Halo gaming to the next level!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:54 am